NMKD Stable Diffusion GUI - AI Image Generator
A downloadable tool for Windows
A basic (for now) GUI to run Stable Diffusion, a machine learning toolkit to generate images from text, locally on your own hardware.
As of right now, this program only works on Nvidia GPUs! AMD GPUs are not supported. In the future this might change.
It is completely uncensored and unfiltered - I am not responsibly for any of the content generated with it.
This tool is in active development and currently you should expect some issues.
- All dependencies included, no complicated installation
- Supports text-to-image and image-to-image (image+text prompt)
- Run multiple prompts at once
- Built-in image viewer showing information about generated images
- Built-in upscaling (RealESRGAN) and face restoration (CodeFormer or GFPGAN)
- Option to create seamless (tileable) images, e.g. for game textures
- Supports loading custom concepts (Textual Inversion)
- A variety of UX features
- As fast as your GPU (2.6 seconds per 512x512 image on RTX 3090)
- Windows 10/11 64-bit
- Recent Nvidia GPU, preferably RTX
- 16 GB RAM
- 3 GB VRAM (for slow low-memory mode) or 6+ GB VRAM (for fast mode with more features)
- ~11 GB disk space after installation (on SSD for best performance)
If you want to support the development, check out my Patreon, where you can also get the latest version of my video interpolation tool Flowframes.
If you need any help or have questions, join the Discord:
Please do not DM or ping me if you need something, instead use the stable-diffusion-gui channel.
Click download now to get access to the following files: