SD GUI 1.9.0 - Now with InstructPix2Pix!
About InstructPix2Pix: https://www.timothybrooks.com/instruct-pix2pix
- New: Added InstructPix2Pix (Use with Settings -> Implementation -> InstructPix2Pix)
- New: Added the option to show the input image next to the output for comparisons
- New: Added option to choose output filename timestamp (None, Date, Date+Time, Epoch)
- Improved: minor UI fixes, e.g. no more scrollbar in main view if there is enough space
- Fixed: Minor PNG metadata parsing issues
- Fixed: Various of other minor fixes
- InstructPix2Pix will download its model files (2.6 GB) on the first run
- InstructPix2Pix works with any resolution, not only those divisible by 64
- SD 2.x models are not yet supported, scheduled for next major update
Please do a clean re-install (don't overwrite an existing installation) for this update.
Don't worry, in the future there will be an updater to make this easier.