NMKD Stable Diffusion GUI - AI Image Generator
A downloadable tool for Windows
A handy GUI to run Stable Diffusion, a machine learning toolkit to generate images from text, locally on your own hardware.
It is completely uncensored and unfiltered - I am not responsibly for any of the content generated with it. No data is shared/collected by me or any third party.
This tool is in active development and minor issues are to be expected.
- Dependencies included, no complicated installation
- Supports text-to-image and image-to-image (image+text prompt)
- Supports instruction-based image editing (InstructPix2Pix)
- Prompting Features: Attention/Emphasis, negative prompt
- Supports custom Stable Diffusion models and custom VAE models
- Run multiple prompts at once
- Built-in image viewer showing information about generated images
- Built-in upscaling (RealESRGAN) and face restoration (CodeFormer or GFPGAN)
- Prompt Queue and Prompt History
- Option to create seamless (tileable) images, e.g. for game textures
- Supports loading custom concepts (Textual Inversion)
- Supports loading LoRA concepts/characters/style
- A variety of UX features
- As fast as your GPU (<1 second per image on RTX 4090, <2s on RTX 3090)
- Built-in safety measures that scan downloaded models for malware
- Built-in updater tool
If you want to support the development, check out my Patreon, where you can also get the latest version of my video interpolation tool Flowframes.
If you need any help or have questions, join the Discord:
Please do not DM or ping me if you need something, instead use the stable-diffusion-gui channel.
Click download now to get access to the following files: